Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wedding Weekends

So the next few weeks are going to be really busy for us!

It all starts tomorrow, when I need to be in Peck, MI (the thumb) at 10:30 am to help Rachel set up the hall. One of my greatest friends from college (Rachel) is getting married, and I get to share in her day! Way excited. So tomorrow will be all wedding, and so will Saturday (obviously). I know it's going to be an amazing time and I am so happy for her - she deserves it!

Anyway, we get back Sunday, then Sunday night is the Survivor finale (I know, I'm a dork), Monday is a full day of work, then Greg and I leave for Washington DC on Tuesday! I can't believe it's already here, but I am SO looking forward to it. It's going to be so much fun. The next Saturday (the 22nd) my cousin is getting married in DC, plus I get to see all of my family, so I know we're going to have a blast. =)

Like I said...it's going to be crazy. But I've really been thinking about some things, and sometimes I regret not studying abroad, or moving somewhere crazy, or doing something nuts with my life. But at the same time, I feel like I'm exactly where God wants me to be. And I wouldn't change my trip to the Dominican for anything - it was wonderful. So as much as I have an itch to do something drastic, I know that God wants me here. So I will definitely obey. This is what this blog is all about - trading my dreams for His. Because His are the only ones that matter. :)

See you in a few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment