Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Laziness...

I find myself being lazy a lot more now that I'm out of college and super busy at work. I'm coming to this realization this week since, yesterday, Greg was rearranging the basement, vacuuming, etc., and I sat in my chair. All night. lol. Really?

Work has been crazy lately - there is so much to do for me, it seems like I can never get it all done. It's nice to always be busy and it makes the day go by fast, but sometimes it's a little overwhelming. I had to leave early today, so it was nice to just take a break. Hopefully I'll catch up on some things soon!

Maybe tonight I'll do some more sewing. I am excited about the quilt that I am working on now and my next one - I bought some super cute fabric at Joann's on Sunday so that's always a motivating factor. Plus I have an idea for some other fabric that I have, so I'm also very excited about that.

Well nothing much else going on in my life. I wish I had NBC at home so I can watch the Olympics, but oh well. I got to watch curling at my parents' house, which is the one sport I wanted to see, so that was good. :)

I hope everyone is having a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. You went to JoAnn's and didn't call me?! It's ok, I forgive you. :) So, where are pictures of the fabric you bought?

    What did you end up doing tonight? Read? Sew?

    ReplyDelete